XIII Workshop on the Neurobiology of Epilepsy WONOEP 2015
A satellite event of the 31st International Epilepsy Congress
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR WONOEP 2015 IS NOW CLOSED
- Where: Heybeliada Island, Istanbul, Turkey
- When: August 31st – September 4th 2015
For any WONOEP related queries please contact:
Katja Kobow, email: email@example.com
Marco de Curtis, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filiz Onat, email: email@example.com
Members of the Scientific Organising Committee:
Marco de Curtis
WONOEP XIII, a satellite event of the 31st ILAE/IBE International Epilepsy Congress, will take place at the Heybeliada Island, Istanbul, Turkey.
The main topic of WONOEP XIII is: Biomarkers in Epilepsy.
Abstracts on peripheral and central biomarkers, biomarkers of co-morbidities, response to treatment, genetic biomarkers as well as biomarkers of epileptogenesis, brain injury, seizure, or tissue reorganisation will be considered.
- Abstract submission is now closed.
- Submitters will be notified of the outcome of their abstract in the coming weeks.
- A maximum of 40 abstracts strictly related to the main topic will be selected and the authors will be invited to WONOEP, after April 1st 2015.
- Accommodation and meals will be provided for selected participants.
- Travel costs will not be supported.
- A WONOEP registration fee of €100 is applied to all selected participants.
- Invited speakers are strongly encouraged to also submit an abstract to the 31st International Epilepsy Congress (IEC), Istanbul, September 5th - 9th 2015.
- The registration fee for the WONOEP will be waived if invited speakers register and submit an abstract to the 31st IEC.
- In this case, proof of registration for the 31st IEC should be provided before 15th June 2015.
- For details on how to register to attend the 31st IEC, please click here.
- WONOEP 2015 is organised by the ILAE Neurobiology Commission and by the WONOEP Task Force.
- For further information about WONOEP please click here.
An interesting fact...
- Dr. Raman Sankar approached his patient, Bryony Reed, to design the new logo for WONOEP that will forever highlight the motivation for our collective research effort.
- Please click here to read more about Bryony.