31st IEC Congress App is now available!
The congress App is free and now available to download from Apple, Windows and Android devices. Simply search for IEC 2015 or 31st IEC Istanbul 2015 in your App store and download it.
The App will give you access to a multitude of information, from the congress general information, the day to day Scientific Programme, the abstracts and also details of the exhibitors.
During the congress, some teaching and parallel sessions will be interactive and you will be kindly asked to vote using the App.
- Interactive parallel session:
- Epilepsy across species and ages: Translating video and EEG terminology from animals to humans and back - Monday 7th September from 11:30 to 13:00
- Interactive teaching sessions: Educational Series 4: The best of two worlds: Translational Epileptology
- What do and can Clinicians expect from Neuroscientists? - Sunday 6th September from 07:30 to 09:00
- Temporal lobe epilepsy: Of Mice and Men - Monday 7th September from 07:30 to 09:00
- Now it happens, now it doesn’t: focal ictal vs interictal activity in the lab and in real life - Tuesday 8th September from 07:30 to 09:30
- Epilepsy beyond the neuron: Where to look and what to do? - Wednesday 9th September from 07:30 to 08:30
So to make sure you have all you need before you reach Istanbul, download the free congress App now
This congress App is kindly sponsored by UCB