Poster Display Dates
- Posters will be rotated on a daily basis.
- Posters will be on display on either Sunday 6th September, Monday 7th September or Tuesday 8th September.
- Presenters must be at their posters from 13:00 - 14:30.
Set Up and Removal Times
- Posters must be set up between 09:00-10:00. Materials to affix your poster will be provided.
- Posters can only be taken down between 16:30-17:30.
- The Congress will not be held responsible for any posters that are left behind.
Location of the Poster Area
- The exact location of the poster area will be made available in the coming weeks.
Poster Board Size
- The maximum available dimensions of the landscape poster board are as follows: 234cm wide x 94.5cm high.
- You do not have to use the whole of the poster board but a minimum poster size of A1 landscape (84cm wide x 59 cm high) is recommended.
- Any posters that overlap an adjoining board will be removed.
- Remember, if you do use the whole of the poster board, delegates may find it difficult to read what is at the bottom of your poster.
Poster Number (P Number)
- All poster presenters will receive a poster number e.g. p444. This will be used onsite for your poster board number. This poster number will also be referenced in the Final Programme, where the title of the abstracts and the authors details will be mentionned.
- The abstracts will be available on the congress website
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- To view poster presentation guidelines, please click here.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org